22 Oct Google Sheet & FaceBook Leads Import into WordPress with UpiCRM
You can now use UpiCRM to import leads from a Google Sheet into UpiCRM. (Beta – UpiCRM extension)
Since Facebook campaigns generated leads can be integrated with Google Sheets, you can now also import FaceBook leads into your WordPress Site using UpiCRM.
Link – how to connect FaceBook with Google Drive :
1. Follow the instructions on the link above in order to export your FaceBook leads to a Google Sheet.
2. Add authentication with google:
go to : https://console.developers.google.com/apis/dashboard and click on “Enable API and services”
3. Click on Create”Credentials” , and choose “Service Account Key”
4. selsct the “Json” key – and download it to your computer:
5. Download the Json File from Google:
this file contains your authentication email id which looks like “[email protected]”.
5. You now need to share your Google Sheet with “View” permissions for this email.
6. After you have shared your document with your authentication email , and uploaded the Json file to UpiCRM,
you can add the URL of the sheet, and map the fields into UpiCRM.
Note: You can now use this email address as your authentication for all future connection – just use the same Json file and share your Sheet with this email address:
7. Now map the Sheet fields into UpiCRM data types and fields:
UpiCRM will now use “WP Cron” in order to periodically activate a “Pull” process from the google sheet into the lead management data.